December 1, 2020
The Workshop: Ansible in Practice - php[architect] Magazine January 2020
This month, we're going to dive into a practical application of Ansible by building a playbook with roles to implement a fully functional Linux, MySQL, PHP, and NGINX web server. By the end, you should be able to take the playbook we build together and extend it to suit your requirements. To follow along or review any parts of the playbook we're building, you can clone the repository....
ansible learning phparch writing phpRead
August 19, 2020
The Workshop: System Management with Ansible php[architect] Magazine December 2019
Ansible is an IT automation tool used for configuring systems and deploying applications. Ansible is open source is supported in the enterprise by RedHat. Ansible communicates over SSH so there is no need to install any extra software on the remote systems. Ansible allows us to version control our infrastructure in YAML files and supports Jinja templates allowing flexibility in how we can...
learning packages phparch writing ansibleRead
As Seen On
- Getting back into the swing of things
- Join me at php[tek] 2023 May 16-18th in Chicago
- The Workshop: Accept testing with Codeception - php[architect] Magazine April 2022
- The Workshop: Apache and PHP – Back to Basics - php[architect] Magazine January 2022
- The Workshop: Testing with Pest Framework - php[architect] Magazine August 2021
- All Posts